All or Nothing Mindset 3: Test All Things
This one’s easy and summed up in one word: WHY? Why is it that you and I were told lies? Why is that you and I accepted those lies for 20, 30, 40, and 50 years? Why did you think you were “free” when you were born a slave? Why did you and I pay taxes to assist bankers in murdering millions (or billions) of other people without questioning the cause? Why did you and I not “question the cause of action” behind everything?
Why are you and I on this planet? Are we here to simply “go along to get along”?
“Why” is the key to everything. It is the key to your belief system and all of our philosophies….and it is your philosophies/beliefs that control every single thing you do. When you procrastinate, it is because your philosophy says that it’s ‘okay” and you believe that procrastination is the proper course of action at that moment….otherwise you would not procrastinate. It’s that simple.
“Why” is the key to your purpose for being on this planet. “Why” is that which impels you to work, study and learn; or to causes you to remain ignorant…as in “why bother?”. Right?
And this is what happened to me in 1999. I started questioning “why”. And, I did this because I had that “splinter in my mind”. I knew that something was wrong. Then a “strange” thought occurred…”maybe everything is wrong and NOT TRUE”. I mean, I “thought” that I knew the “truth”….and that because of that “truth” that “I was free.” But, in 1999, the “bloom was off that rose” and the question became: “What if everything I know is a lie?” Is it possible that I am not as smart as I thought….and that I “think” what others or “someone else” wants me to “think”? CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY.!!
Now…the next step in this parade was….”is there something that might support this conclusion about NOT BEING RIGHT”?? Well, let’s just look at some quotes on this topic to “see” if such support exist.
1) CIA DIRECTOR 1981: “We shall know that our disinformation campaign was successful when EVERYTHING that the American public knows is FALSE. (I suppose it’s time NOT to be part of the American Public then…isnot it?)
2) SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS: “Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance. Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history. Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level. Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.”
3) J. Edgar Hoover: “The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”
4) LEGIONS OF SATAN: All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.”
5) ADOLF HITLER: “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed”.
6) MARK TWAIN: “Truth is stranger than fiction, because at least truth has to make sense”.
7) (hmmm…#of perfection by someone’s standard)…THE CATHOLIC/CHRISTIAN BIBLE: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and [things] wherein [there is] no profit. I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem a horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers. They cling to deceit; they refuse to return to the truth. I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. “‘How can you say, “We are wise” when the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
With all of this as a back-drop…what does One do now? If some lame belief or philosophy you have or had, is now demonstrably proven wrong; what is the proper reaction? Are you to attack someone that showed you the error and all of a sudden “believe what they tell you to believe”? ANSWER….NO.
One of the things that I have been most appreciative of from you…the members on MATRIX SOLUTIONS…is that you will write in a “info@” or “david@” and thank me and Aaron and/or Omar, Gary, or others…that everything that goes up on this website is verify in with “black ink on white paper”. WHY? Because this became the challenge, and the challenge was to not just figure out an “untruth” and feel “insecure and stupid” and THEREBY…replace the error/falsehood with just another falsehood.
“Trust, but Verify”…Ronald Reagan
With that said…there is a bottom line. That bottom line is that “just because you find and untruth…do not become distressed and don’t all of a sudden feel as if your world just died.” Nothing has changed, except now you have an obligation. That obligation is to test all things and use MAXIMUM EFFORT to find out the Truth. And, should it be that you don’t immediately find that “truth” you seek…don’t think that you have a “void” that must be filled. The Creator/universe is patient and so should we all be somewhat patient…in terms of TESTING ALL THINGS. Otherwise, you might get tossed around like the wind.
So, this is part of that “all or nothing mindset.” Be still…but seek…search…and be diligent before making the next leap. But, as Jim Rohn says….don’t waste much time; because life demands action. Not hasty and imprudent action…so…”be anxious for nothing”…because you have the ability.
“We” may all never find the absolute TRUTH on this planet….BUT…the Right of Self Determination is one of those “pearls of great price”…it is proper stewardship…and that is enough to get us “HOME” and out of the Matrix and from “under the unrighteous Throne”.
And, once you find what you are looking for, then it’s time. Here are a few “creeds” to live by.
CREEDS OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
“Every time a man sets himself to learn, he has to labor as hard as anyone can. The limits of his learning are determined by his own nature. Fear of knowledge is natural; all of us experience it, and there is nothing we can do about it. But no matter how frightening learning is, it is more terrible to think of a man without knowledge.”
“Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
“Whenever a warrior decides to do something, he must go all the way. But, he must take responsibility for what he does. No matter what he does, he must know first why he is doing it, and then he must proceed with his actions without having doubts or remorse about them.”
“Once a man worries, he clings to anything out of desperation; and once he clings, he is bound to get exhausted or to exhaust whomever or whatever he is clinging to.”
“A warrior goes to knowledge as he goes to war; wide-awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute-assurance. Going to knowledge or going to war in any other manner is a mistake, and whoever makes it might never live to regret it. —- When a man has fulfilled all four of these requisites – to be awake, to have fear, respect, and absolute-assurance – there are no mistakes for which he will have to account; under such conditions his actions lose the blundering quality of the acts of a fool. If such a man fails, or suffers defeat, he will have only lost a battle, and there will be no pitiful regrets over that.”
Enjoy the audio.